Industry Development Officer
First Nations Media Australia (FNMA) has an exciting and unique opportunity for an Industry Development Officer (Indigenous Identified) to join their company in Alice Springs, NT on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the CEO, your focus in this position is to identify and implement initiatives for industry development, capacity building and workforce development. You will also coordinate industry forums and support advisory groups to facilitate knowledge sharing and build leadership, business acumen and governance expertise in the sector.
Some of your responsibilities may include (but will not be limited to):
- Liaising with the CEO (and other relevant parties) to implement the recommendations of the Employment and Skills Development Strategy and Action Plan;
- Coordinating regular webinars and developing online resources and tools to support organisational capacity building;
- Identifying new funding options, other potential income streams and service delivery/sales options;
- Assisting in the promotion, awareness and support for the sector and its unique capacity and services that are available;
- Facilitating governance training and skills development workshops; and
- Promoting employment and professional development opportunities through exchanges, traineeships, international study trips and other avenues as identified.
For more information click here
Trainee Administration Assistant
First Nations Media Australia is a peak body representing and supporting the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander broadcasting, media and communications industry. We are seeking a Trainee Administration Assistant to join our small dynamic team.
Do you have good social and communication skills and a great attitude of service? Are you confident on the computer and have established skills using Microsoft applications? Do you have social media and website posting experience?
This is a great opportunity to receive on the job training and upskilling.
Bring your aspirations, enthusiasm and interest in media to bring empowerment and voice to Indigenous Australia. An attractive salary package with salary sacrifice is available. This position is full-time, based at Alice Springs. This is an Indigenous identified position.
For a Position Description: firstname.lastname@example.org 08 8952 6465 Applications Close COB Friday 19 April 2019.